Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Innocent Heart...

                                                 One day you came into my Life
Making me think each day and night
I didn't know why he's always in my mind
So I ask myself-what this feeling inside???

I never thought Love is what I'm feeling
Until one day I found mt self realizing
I felt in Love with this guy so easily
I was so happy knowing that he loved me to.

My day's complete when were together
Hoping our love will last forever
But then I found myself crying so hard
        Hurt with pain he'd caused my Innocent heart.

The love and care he showed before
All vanished I know I won't feel anymore
For he had already Loved another lady
L know he loves her more than he had loved me....
             

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
... R-A-N-I-L-A ... - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.